How to set a static IP address for FI86xx series and FI9820W?
Suitable for H.264 camera: FI8601W, FI8602W, FI8605W, FI8608W, FI8620
Log into camera click For Administrator --> Basic Network Settings. Select Fixed IP Address for IP Configuration Type.
1. The first three numbers of camera’s IP address are the same as router which the camera is connected. The last number is between 1~255 and it’s unique on this network.
2. Subnet mask is 255.255.255.0.
3. Gateway and DNS Server are both the IP address of the router.
4. Set a HTTP Port number for camera.
5. Click Apply to save the settings.
Note: After IP address is changed, please access camera with the static IP address and port number. Eg: http://192.168.0.190:8090