How to set a static IP address For MJPG camera?
Suitable for MJPG camera: FI8903W, FI8904W, FI8905W/E, FI8907W, FI8908W, FI8909W, FI8910W/E, FI8916W, FI8918W/E, FI8919W.
Method 1: Set IP on IP Camera Tool
Step 1: Highlight the camera and then right click it and go to Network Configuration.
If you get the message”Subnet doesn’t match, dbclick to change”, please go to Step 2.
If you can see IP address of camera, please go to Step 3.
Step 2: Set a proper IP address for camera.
1. The first three numbers of camera’s IP address are the same as router which the camera is connected. The last number is between 1~255 and it’s unique on this network.
2. Subnet mask is 255.255.255.0
3. Gateway and DNS Server are both the IP address of the router.
4. Set a port number for camera.
5. Enter camera’s user and password, and then click OK to save the settings. The default user is ‘admin’ and password is blank.
Step 3: If there is already an IP address of the camera, just go to Network Configuration window and click OK to set static IP address.